Wednesday 25 May 2016

Minister Of PWH, Babatunde Fashola Denies Promising Nigerians Stable Power Supply


DAILY FREE RECHARGE CARDS
FOR
   VEIWERS&CUSTOMERS


                                                           AIRTEL CARD : 1252277753912112

                                                            MTN CARD : 2579464315568989





The Minister of Power cleared his name on the rumour while speaking during a programme on the Nigerian Television Authority, NTA, on Tuesday.
Fashola maintained that he never made such promises. He further challenged anyone with a video footage of him making such promises to come forward. While dissociating himself from the statement, he branded it falsehood.
He said: “I have heard that I said that electricity problem will be solved in six months. I have never made the statement. Anybody who has a video of where I said this should please make it public. The point I made was when I was handing over the Lekki IPP because we had about 10 megawatts of power there.”

2 comments:

  1. Inkling is dd best. dis website offers all services and still offers free credit .....I just won d MTN now am all for inkling

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the Airtel card........it's a great blog that give free airtime and were you can also read your latest news.......I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete